Business Development Director – Energy Solutions (MUSH)
Posted 4 weeks ago
Open Location – Western PA
For over 20 years our award winning Energy Solutions client has provided clients with cost-effective options to reduce energy usage and a level of construction expertise that’s unmatched in the industry. Their cost-effective approach to energy savings includes: Identifying energy-saving technologies and practices, upgrading aging equipment, reducing maintenance expenses and utility bills, and improving occupant comfort. By combining our unique blend of low overhead with efficient and effective project delivery, we provide our clients with the highest value project possible
This Business Development position will provide sales prospecting and technical sales support during project development for guaranteed energy savings (GESA) project, agency construction management projects and hybrid projects in the public sector MUSH market in western Pennsylvania.
What you will be doing…
- Responsible for prospecting and calling on potential clients for building solutions / energy services throughout western Pennsylvania.
- Target market is MUSH – primarily K-12 public education and public markets.
- Responsible for proposal and presentation strategy, technical writing, and other proposal and presentation activities.
- Identify opportunities to streamline sales/marketing collaboration through CRM, marketing automation, presentations and proposal development.
- Contribute to advertising, communications, market research, public relations, social media and the Web footprint.
- Establish relationships with industry trades, associations and regional media outlets to identify leadership opportunities and build brand awareness.
- Work with government officials to promote brand awareness and acquire new customers.
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –