Business Developer – Public Sector – CA
Posted 10 months ago
Open California Location
Client is a comprehensive energy services firm with roots in one of the nation’s leading MEP building systems groups. With the ability to self-perform energy services work through our distinctive design-build-operate-maintain expertise, we work with our public sector customers to increase efficiency, reduce utility consumption, and lower overall energy costs.
Position Summary: The Business Developer will develop an overall strategy to grow the MUSH marketplace. This individual will oversee the Southern California region focused on consultative selling and business development.
What you will do:
- Identify and qualify energy sales opportunities with state/local government/municipalities/education targets
- Sells complex energy solutions with limited supervision, assists customers and potential customers with problem solving, and develops and deploys account strategies
- Analyzes and prioritizes customer financial goals and strategic objectives
- Participates in associated professional organizations
What you will need to be successful:
- Experience in the California public sector markets is preferred
- Experience utilizing available/creative funding versus financing requirements
- Demonstrated success developing complex, customer focused solutions
- Requires experience conducting complex financial performances
Highly competitive compensation including base salary and uncapped project commissions tied to personal performance. Exceptional benefits and management support.
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –