Business Developer – Energy Solutions – CA
Posted 5 months ago
Growing Energy Services division of a respected design-build engineering Firm looking for a high-profile Account Executive. Their model is different…they offer the full ESCO life cycle; engineering, construction, service, and energy service solutions through a holistic approach to building performance. All resources are in-house, making these complex projects more efficient and cost effective. We are recruiting for a critical Account Executive based in California to sell energy efficiency/infrastructure/retrofit projects, conservation/renewable technology solutions to State, Local and commercial customers in California.
- Prospect and close C-suite executives
- Serve as key point of contact with customer and lead all presentations
- Identify and qualify complex energy savings opportunities
- Analyze and prioritize customer financial goals and strategic objectives
- Develop complex financial solutions strategies
- Manage sales process internally and work with operations to identify necessary resources
- Participates in organizations supporting the marketplaces; ASHE/APPA/ETC
- Development of preliminary and final proposals
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Industry experience utilizing available funding versus financing requirements
- Requires experience conducting complex financial proforma’s
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Must be able and willing to travel 50% of the time
Progressive experience marketing ESCO, performance contracts, PPA’s, engineering, lighting, demand side management, solar, within target markets. Proven track record of securing sales of complex offerings from top-level management.
Highly competitive compensation including project bonuses tied to personal performance. Exceptional benefits and management support.
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –